HC is writing the contract.
There will be free on-site storage. 757 sq. ft with a secure room within the unit (an empty shop).
Also, here are the times I gave (let me know if this needs to change)
- set up the display on Saturday April 19th and Sunday, April 20, 2009
following the IDEA show.
-take down the display on Saturday April 25th, 2009.
-will use the lobby area for a reception from approx. 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
on Friday, April 24th. I don't believe we will be offering alcohol
at the event but there will be catering.
IDEA's opening goes from 4 to 10, but I thought that was too long for you guys (fatigue). We could start at 5 but some studio people may want to get home and 5 might be too late...wadyathink?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Would the general public still have access to Harbour Centre at 4pm? Or would we kick them out?
The Vancouver Lookout only closes at 9pm, plus there's the restaurant at the top,so we would let those people through, right?
Would studio people even be off work at 4?
Post a Comment