Sunday, January 18, 2009

venue/after party

Heya-

I've been asking around about venues for the show and a friend suggested this place. It's on dunlevy and cordova in gas town (SO close to studio B/bardel and places to party afterwards...) and is 8000sq/ft (however big that is...)with a bar and a two or three different galleries. it's 150/hr to rent but maybe we can cut a deal if it's for two nights in a row w the over night. And we could feasibly hold the after party in the same space.

I think we should check it out.

it also doesn't look like it's booked for april yet...


http://chapelarts.com/site/?cat=18

3 comments:

indy said...

I totally forgot about that place.
Just sent them an email to see what we can do. Thats a wicked venue too. They have a bar, loads of personality and close to downtown. Good pick!!!

poonie said...

This place is sick. I remember being there for some art show but didn't have a chance to explore all of the facilities. If we can score this place without it hurting our budget too much it'd be awesome. KG you rock.

Karen said...

i know.

but don mentioned perhaps being able to get the harbour house or something for free. he should get back to us soon.